Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn't have

I'm reeeeally bad at e-mail procrastination.  Nine times out of ten, I get people's e-mails on my phone.  Usually when I'm in the middle of something.  Same thing goes for Facebook messages.  Usually, these are e-mails and messages I really ought to respond to.  But... I'm busy!  So I say, "Later!  I'll have more time later!" and then... it's been a week and I'm going, "OH NOES! TEH E-MAIL!!!"  Yeah.  Not effective communication skills.  And then the person who I should have e-mailed back is all, "What the heck?  Am I not important to you AT ALL!?!?!

Whoops.

My other habit I don't love?  Trashy TV.  :-)  I looooove me some trashy TV.  I'll gladly (and guiltily!) watch hours and hours of Gossip Girl, Sex and the City, and the Real Housewives of New York.  I don't even know WHY I care about them.  They are ALL fictional characters.  But it's a good mindless distraction.  Thank heavens for DVR.  I would NEVER watch those shows around mah preshus baybees.  I mean, technically, my only baby is still inside me, so I guess he or she is watching with me... scary.  But... I haven't actually had any TIME to watch trashy TV during this pregnancy, so I think we're good.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment