Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 6 - Favorite superhero and why


Iron Man.

Because seriously?  Why not?


Okay, I'll get real.  I love Iron Man for a number of reasons.  He's Marvel's bad-a, playboy, rich kid, genius who doesn't give a flying fig what anybody thinks about him.  He's like Batman with less angst.  ;-)  I like Tony Stark because he's enough of his father's son to get him places, while still being enough of his own brand of bad-a.  :-)  I like that in a man.  Honestly though, I like Iron Man BEST when he's with the rest of The Avengers.  Captain America is pretty bad-a too... and I respect him for his integrity and honor, things that Tony's kinda lacking.  It's really hard for me to narrow down one superhero though.  These guys were my childhood pals.  It's like asking a mom to choose her favorite child.  VERY hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment