Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else?

I love being rained on... especially when I'm wearing my big, black, polka-dot rain boots.  I like to suck on sour skittles.  I run because it makes me feel like I'm flying.  It's not actually "fun" and I'm not doing it for health reasons... I run because it makes me feel like I'm little, on the playground, and flying.  I want to be a nurse, mainly because there need to be people at the hospital who actually make patients feel like they matter.  I've had those nurses, now I want to BE one of those nurses.  I don't like to look "trendy".  I'm not trying to dress for how people see me... but I do like to be seen :-)  And not in a creepy way.  I just like to feel like I matter enough to be noticed, not blend into the background.  I really like science.  And I'm starting to really like math.

No comments:

Post a Comment