Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned?

This question feels a lot like, "What did you do on your summer vacation?" :-)  Well... too much to write about on the sheet of notebook paper you just handed me, actually.  So I'll pick a few tidbits and share them with you.

I learned that I am me.  Still, and always, ME.  I love me!  I lost me for a while there, but I found me again.  I am a happy girl, truly.  I don't like drama, and I don't try to create it.  But I do have the capacity to DEAL with said drama.  I'm happy to have my family around and I know that they'll be there for me always... no matter what.  I know just EXACTLY how lucky I am to have that blessing.  I learned that I am loved by my Father in Heaven, and that He's got a plan for my life.  Blessedly, I have received confirmation that I am indeed following that plan.  And He's proud of me.  That's an amazing feeling, really.

I have had a GOOD December.  I'm looking forward to the months and YEAR ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment