Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9 - Something you're proud of in the past few days

So... I took a little hiatus.  To memorize lines and pass all my classes, if you read that LAST 30-day Challenge post I did.  But I'm BACK now... with a brand new attitude.  :-D

Something I'm proud of in the past few days... hmmm... how about...

I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES!!!!!!!


Seriously!  To all the people who say that going back to school after six and a half years means nothing but hardship and struggle, you can shut it.  :-)  And I mean that in the nicest of ways.  Yes, this was a harrrrrd term, made harder by my crazy life events, BUT!  I DID IT!  :-D  And I'm dang proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

    I knew you could do it!!!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    (But I can't say all that at the top of my lungs out-loud, since my throat is burning with the fire of 100 pestilent suns. But still!!!!!! You GO, Glen Coco!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete